Barack Obama

I'm all in favour of clean elections and playing the issue, not the person (within limits). As you know, I was keen on Ron Paul, Mike Huckabee and Barack Obama in this electoral cycle. Obama has made it and is now faced with a prodigious lie machine which is gearing up for an onslaught.

So, here is a link to the Barack Obama 'Fight the Smears' site, and also to the Michelle Obama watch site, which you should believe ahead of superheated blogosphere commentary rehashed by the media. Even people I respect and whose work I enjoy, like Melanie Phillips, are a little guilty of some of the stuff I see refuted on here; for instance, check out the link to Obama's birth certificate.

I've also put the link on the blogroll, in case this doesn't work. Happy hunting!

Hat Tip: Kate Harding at Salon.com

Comments

Popular Posts