Light Blogging

Sorry to my one demented reader for the light blogging over the past weekend. I am off to Oxford tomorrow to mix some law teaching with a seminar for Berkeley at Merton College for three weeks. A busy weekend and a deep disaffection with the news all around has stopped me writing for a while.

I have no complaint; everywhere I look the economic waters are lapping around people, though not threatening all equally. I at least am keeping my coracle afloat, even if I have to bail out a bit sometimes.

But, well, I'm anticipating fun, so will be in high spirits and writing away by tomorrow, I'm sure. In the meantime, I found this lovely video of medieval music on Laban Tall's site. It is enormously relaxing, and I thought that I'd share it.

Comments

Martin said…
Thanks for this, Martin - I'm just about to set off for work and there's no better way to start the day than with a bit of Hildegard of Bingen. I'd recommend the CD of her music by Sequentia.
Martin Meenagh said…
Cheers Martin--thanks for the recommendation, I will keep my eye out for the CD at the library!

Popular Posts