Christmas Poll

My 'pointless polls' are back. You will have noticed (if they have started allowing newspapers back in the big house, having taped up the sharp edges) that a monkey is to be sent to Mars by the cash-and-publicity hungry Russian Space Agency. The lucky creature will be looked after by a robot until it dies. My poll question, which obviously could be added to if not for reasons of space, is, given that it might be cruel to send a monkey, which person should go instead?

Remember, if you all vote for me--both of you--I'll be representing the human race when the Martians find me. My girlfriend says that it'd protect earth, as you shouldn't invade unnatural places where evolution happens in reverse....

Results on New Year's Day. Vote early and often.

Here's an attractive woman with a ukelele, and a song. Ah, Christmas

Comments