Bird Deaths, Earthquakes and a Mischievous Spot of Totally unreferenceable stirring....


I have absolutely no evidence for the correlation which you may choose to identify between the map of apparently random mass animal deaths (this January's 'silly season' story) and the map of earthquake fault zones.

In the depths of the last Depression, when 'prosperity was just around the corner' and the economy had of course, according to every whitebeard, 'rebounded', the Loch Ness Monster was invented, completely coincidentally by the Daily Mail. Quite a few people made a lot of money out of that. I've seen how much money can be made out of rubbish like global warming too.

So, if you fancy sending me some money so that I can study the link between these two maps in, for example, different colours, or with a wider variety of statistical programmes than are at the moment available to me, feel free! Of course, if this all becomes in the slightest way predictive, don't be worrying about that credit card debt. It isn't likely to, though. I mean, it isn't like there is any serious scientific correlation here of the sort that, oh, say, an obscure, university-network-backed organisation which I just found on the internet would come up with....

The second map was found at this site. It is incomplete, as deaths have been reported on the Chile faultline too, along with very powerful earthquakes.



















UPDATE: If you send me money, I will also connect the Large Hadron Collider, the recent Weather (which all went bad when it was turned on) and the 'Aflockalypse' to it...except, rats, the Daily Mail has beaten me to it again. Curse you Daily Mail! Mrs Mary Honeyball MEP was never this resourceful an opponent.....

Comments

Popular Posts