Blogging Gap

Normal blogging shall resume shortly. I had a very busy December, but have been recharged, energised, and so forth by a trip to Istanbul, which I'd recommend at this time of the year to anyone.

I'm afraid that I have to make one change to things, which is to ban anonymous messages for a time; a series of demented sales messages from what appears to be both ends of the Steppes is threatening to overwhelm my ability to filter comments, and I don't want to turn off comments completely.

In any event, I wish all the best of the season to my regular readers (both of you) and good luck in the run up to the new year!

Comments

Toni said…
Have a great New Year Martin, look forward to reading more from you
Martin Meenagh said…
Thanks Toni, and a Happy New Year to you, too.

Popular Posts