The August Poll
Last Month's poll attracted quite a few votes (relatively speaking) but in the end there was a clear winner. The questions was
The UK--17 votes
The Labour Party--11 votes
The Eurozone--10 votes
The Obama Campaign--7 votes
The Global Economy--6 votes
Oil-based Civilisation--5 votes
My blog--4 votes
The USA--3 votes
Islam and China got 2 votes each, and Italy, plus 'anywhere south of the Rio Grande or East of Trieste' got one vote each. A pointless, timewasting poll true to the best traditions of this blog which I thank everyone for participating in. A new poll will be on the sidebar shortly.
Last Month's poll attracted quite a few votes (relatively speaking) but in the end there was a clear winner. The questions was
Which of these institutions, countries or organisations do you expect to end in tawdry failure or collapse?I included my blog, rather expecting loads of votes, and I ended up near the bottom of the poll. Plus ca change, plus de la meme chose. Anyway, the breakdown of votes is as follows;
The UK--17 votes
The Labour Party--11 votes
The Eurozone--10 votes
The Obama Campaign--7 votes
The Global Economy--6 votes
Oil-based Civilisation--5 votes
My blog--4 votes
The USA--3 votes
Islam and China got 2 votes each, and Italy, plus 'anywhere south of the Rio Grande or East of Trieste' got one vote each. A pointless, timewasting poll true to the best traditions of this blog which I thank everyone for participating in. A new poll will be on the sidebar shortly.
Comments