A Bizarre Geological Puzzle
Don't say that I am not good to you. According to this morning's Los Angeles Times, there are parts of Ventura County, California, where the earth is heating up to 812 degrees Fahrenheit and staying that way. It's an interesting conundrum that the excellent 'watts up with that' site have also reported on, via Fox News. I went there to see if there was any news about solar cycle 24 and, sure enough, there wasn't. If a practically unavoidable global cooling follows, at least we can be assured that geothermal energy will keep some of us warm ; or perhaps Hell is something California gets a taste of before any of the rest of us.
Don't say that I am not good to you. According to this morning's Los Angeles Times, there are parts of Ventura County, California, where the earth is heating up to 812 degrees Fahrenheit and staying that way. It's an interesting conundrum that the excellent 'watts up with that' site have also reported on, via Fox News. I went there to see if there was any news about solar cycle 24 and, sure enough, there wasn't. If a practically unavoidable global cooling follows, at least we can be assured that geothermal energy will keep some of us warm ; or perhaps Hell is something California gets a taste of before any of the rest of us.
Comments