Free Documentaries
I've had a good friend of mine staying this past week who is a Democrat activist in San Francisco, amongst other things. She's very keen on this site, which allows visitors to watch free liberal and radical documentaries, including a fair few that have been shown on the BBC and which were quite controversial here. I make no endorsement of them--in fact I take great issue with most of them-- but I thought that I might just direct regular readers to the site, in case there is anything that takes your fancy.
My friend accompanied me to mass on Sunday, noted the diversity, and the ritual which I like and she doesn't. She also had the grace to point out that religious charities are the biggest welfare organisations in the world. I like finding common ground rather than demarcating insuperable difference, so I thought that I'd return the compliment with some of her scriptures.
I've had a good friend of mine staying this past week who is a Democrat activist in San Francisco, amongst other things. She's very keen on this site, which allows visitors to watch free liberal and radical documentaries, including a fair few that have been shown on the BBC and which were quite controversial here. I make no endorsement of them--in fact I take great issue with most of them-- but I thought that I might just direct regular readers to the site, in case there is anything that takes your fancy.
My friend accompanied me to mass on Sunday, noted the diversity, and the ritual which I like and she doesn't. She also had the grace to point out that religious charities are the biggest welfare organisations in the world. I like finding common ground rather than demarcating insuperable difference, so I thought that I'd return the compliment with some of her scriptures.
Comments