Bob from Brockley
Go and have a look at this excellent site. I haven't been around to Bob's for a while, and I was very struck by the links to an interesting piece on Kosovo Albanians, and to a fascinating link to a Lattimore Brown piece that also covers Jack Ruby's business interests.
I once met a friend of Ruby's on one of my lecture courses in Rewley House in Oxford, and the piece ties with what he said about him, but adds new information to my longstanding fascination with the events of November 1963. In the late nineties, just before I started doing those courses, I knew a sweet Albanian girl at the Balliol graduate centre whom the link above made me think of.
Leave any prejudices at the door at Bob's, and have a think. His site is very refreshing and it reminds me that there are still a few good things about the European left.
Go and have a look at this excellent site. I haven't been around to Bob's for a while, and I was very struck by the links to an interesting piece on Kosovo Albanians, and to a fascinating link to a Lattimore Brown piece that also covers Jack Ruby's business interests.
I once met a friend of Ruby's on one of my lecture courses in Rewley House in Oxford, and the piece ties with what he said about him, but adds new information to my longstanding fascination with the events of November 1963. In the late nineties, just before I started doing those courses, I knew a sweet Albanian girl at the Balliol graduate centre whom the link above made me think of.
Leave any prejudices at the door at Bob's, and have a think. His site is very refreshing and it reminds me that there are still a few good things about the European left.
Comments
b